Staff Wellbeing Hub
Our Staff Wellbeing Hub is here for everyone at any level, in any role, and whatever their health and wellbeing need is, large or small.
The Hub prides itself on being a standalone, confidential, one-stop-shop for physical, psychological and social wellbeing. Our staff can self-refer, engage virtually or physically via our Hub premises in Melbourn, or at our smaller satellite office in Bedford. We also offer drop-in clinics around the Trust at regular intervals to ensure staff can have the conversations that matter to them.
The Hub offers a variety of wellbeing services including:
- Supporting the employee journey through the Trust: from recruitment through to retirement. We support the recruitment process (from a vaccination, fitness, health check perspective), including a ‘reasonable’ adjustment passport ensuring everyone gets the best out of their working life (for anyone with a disability or chronic condition), to supporting through difficulties, illness, physical or psychological injury, trauma and so on
- Training - An introduction to wellbeing, how to look after your own wellbeing, realities of the job, what might happen and what we can offer to support you through your journey
- Occupational health support
- Employee assistance programme
- Specific trauma support, where appropriate, through specialist organisations
- TRiM (trauma response management) for staff affected by traumatic incidents.
Become a Staff Wellbeing Advocate
Members of staff can apply to become a Wellbeing Hub Champion or TRiM Practitioner, offering peer-to-peer support.
Our Wellbeing Passport
We have a Wellbeing Passport for our staff offering a series of wellbeing tasks with a significant self-development reward on completion, and some interactive, competitive, health and wellbeing challenges through Kaido Wellbeing.
What have we got planned?
In the coming months we will be releasing resilience building sessions and many other workshops and development opportunities. We have many links with other organisations, charities and services, all to enable our staff to feel valued and well.
Find out more about the Staff Wellbeing Hub
To find out more about the Staff Wellbeing Hub, telephone us on 03456 089945, or alternatively, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.