We don't need to go into the small print of life as a paramedic - you know it already. But if you live the values we expect of our people – care, respect, teamwork, quality, honesty - your career can soar here at EEAST to allow you to make the most of your profession:
• We were rated in 2016 as 'outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission for patient care
• Serving six counties gives us a wide variety of communities to support. From coastal to urban, rural to the outskirts of London – we really have it all
• We’re the first ambulance service to offer an on-the-move app, called the Clinical Manual, and the second most active ambulance service in the UK for implementing research for ambulance activity through national and international studies
• Having two Hazardous Area Response Team (HART) bases, three emergency operations centres, and critical care charity partners means regular opportunities are available for clinical adviser work, critical care secondments and HART roles
• We are offering Specialist Paramedic (Primary Care) leadership and management courses, and mentorship opportunities
• Advanced paramedic Masters course: This is following the College of Paramedics Career framework and is subject to application and eligibility
• We are part of Health Education England’s Quality Improvement Fellow programme
• Staff have access to a Well-being Hub with support through our TRiM programme, our employee assistance programme and occupational health.
If a change of scenery is on the cards for you, then we'd love to talk with you. You can visit NHS Jobs as normal, but you're also welcome to contact our Recruitment team with any questions or queries and they'll be able to give more information: email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!