If you have been a patient of ours recently, we are keen to receive your feedback about the quality of service you received from us to ensure that we meet the needs and expectations of our patients.
Your feedback will be used to assist the development of our staff and to improve the services provided by the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust.
Patient experience surveys are available to complete online for the below services:
- Emergency services - Please complete this survey if you have contacted our 999 emergency service.
- Patient transport service - Please complete this survey if you are a patient who has recently used our patient transport service for non-emergency journeys, such as hospital appointments.
- Birmingham Community Healthcare Call Handling Service - Please complete this survey if you have contacted the Birmingham Community Healthcare Call Handling Service which is provided by CALLEEAST.
Mental Health survey – Please complete this survey if you have contacted our 999 emergency service in relation to a mental health emergency.
Limited-time patient experience surveys:
- Maternity services – Please complete this survey if you have contacted our 999 emergency service in relation to a maternity related call.
Friends and Family Test:
The Friends and Family Test is a quick and anonymous way to give your views after receiving care or treatment across the whole NHS. It supports the key principle that people who use NHS services should have the opportunity to provide feedback on their experiences. That feedback is then used to improve services for our patients.
We would like you to think about your recent contact with our Patient Transport Service.
Overall, how was your experience of our service?
We would like to give everyone who has used the Patient Transport Service the opportunity to provide feedback about their overall experience.
- Patient transport service - Please complete this survey if you're a patient who has recently used our patient transport service for non-emergency journeys, such as hospital appointments.
It has been brought to our attention that some members of the public have received cold calls from a mobile number claiming to be an ambulance Trust. These calls have been in relation to taking part in an ambulance survey, before going on to ask for personal details.
Please be aware that although the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust has a Patient Survey Team who actively collate patient feedback through surveys, this team do not cold call patients in relation to completing a survey. Each month, random samples of patients are written to and invited to complete a survey to provide their feedback. Telephone calls in relation to surveys are only made if patients have contacted us directly to request a call back.
If you receive a telephone call which you believe may be fraudulent, please disconnect the call and do not provide any personal information.
If you believe you are the victim of a fraud, report this to Action Fraud as soon as possible by calling 0300 123 2040 or visiting Action Fraud.