For consultation: Our Corporate Strategy
We are inviting feedback and views on our draft Corporate Strategy. The Strategy sets out our priorities for the next five years for providing safe, high quality patient care. It builds on the success of local and national pilots, which improve services for patients, while we help to deliver the NHS LongTerm Plan.
The NHS LongTerm Plan states that: “Ambulance services are at the heart of the urgent and emergency care system”. We believe we can help to provide innovative solutions, building on the success of local and national pilots to improve services for patients.
- We work with the broader healthcare system to look at ways in which patients can be treated by skilled paramedics at home or in a more appropriate setting outside of hospital
- We implement the recommendations from Lord Carter’s report on operational productivity and performance in ambulance trusts, so that we are able to offer the most clinically and operationally effective response.
- We continue to work on eliminating hospital handover delays.
- We continue to target capital investment at fleet upgrades and improving the environment for our staff.
- We have a robust recovery plan for the next two to three years to ensure we build solid foundations for our organisation.
“Your views matter to us and it’s important that we hear them, so we can shape our strategy to work for everyone.”
View our draft Strategy
Download our Slide Show presentation to find out more about our draft strategy HERE.