We are the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust - welcome to our website.
- About us
What services do we provide and what areas do we cover?
- Care Quality Commission
- Results of our inspection by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and our CQC action plans
- Current annual report and Quality Account documents
View our latest annual report and quality account.
- Previous annual reports
- View previously published annual reported in our archive.
- Commercial services
What commercial services can we offer and how do they help our emergency services.
- Contact centre services
Find out about our contact centre / call centre service that is available through our commercial services.
- Contact centre contact form
- Contact us to find out more about our call centre / contact centre services.
- First Aid training
Take a look at the first-aid-courses we can offer you or your business.
- Courses for healthcare professionals
- Training courses we can offer healthcare professionals - such as GPs, nurses, dentists, midwives, private ambulance staff.
- Specialist training courses
- Find our about our specialist training courses, including police firearms medic, fire safety, driver first assist and moving and handling patients and loads.
- Training services contact form
- Contact us to find out more about our commercial training service.
- Private ambulance and event cover
Find out about our private ambulance / medical care service for event cover, repatriations and private patient transport.
- Private ambulance and event cover contact form
- Contact us to find out more about our event cover and private ambulance / paramedic service.
- Driver training
Take a look at what we can offer you for driver training services and emergency / blue light training courses.
- Driver training contact form
- Contact us to find out more about our driver training services.
- NPAG is a self-financed trading division of the ambulance service, that can offer a range of management services.
- Equality and diversity
- Find out about Equality, diversity and inclusion our service.
- Governance and policies
- Find out how are we governed and our policies.
- Improving the service
What are our priorities for this year to help improve the service.
- Financial improvement programme
- Find out about the financial improvement programme taking place at EEAST
View our performance figures. Find out more about our targets and what we're funded to provide?
- Patient survey results
- View the results of our patient surveys for our services.
- Clinical quality indicators
- What are the 11 clinical indicators by which all ambulance services are measured and must report on?
- Infection prevention and control
- Our performance regarding Infection, Prevention and Control (IPC).
- Patient handover at hospital
- Reports showing the number of hours lost when handing over patients at hospital for 2016-2017
Find out about our commitment to safeguarding
- Safeguarding reports
- View our safeguarding reports
- Performance - archive
- View the previous years performance by CCG.
- Trust Board
This web page contains information about our Board, including Board members, their memberships and appointment.
- Non executive directors
- This web page contains information about our Trust Board non- executive directors members, their memberships and appointment.
- Executive directors
- This web page contains information about our Trust Board executive directors members, their memberships and appointment.
- Public board meetings and papers
Find out about public Board meetings and view public Board meeting papers
- January 2017
- Public Board papers for January 2017
- March 2017 Board Papers
- Public Board papers for March 2017
- March 2016
- Public Board papers for March 2016
- May 2016
- Public Board papers for May 2016
- July 2016
- Public Board papers for July 2016
- APM 2016
- APM papers for July 2016
- September 2016
- Public Board papers for September 2016
- November 2016
- Public Board papers for November 2016
- Our vision and values
- Find out all about the vision and values we work to at EEAST
- Research Support Services
- Find out about research support services
- Your service
Find out about the NHS services we provide including 999 emergency service, patient transport services and GP out of hours contracts
Take a look at the campaigns that we run and any national campaigns that we support or take part in
- Wise up for Winter
- Find out about our winter campaign for 2016-17
- It's your call
- Make sure you make the right call and use 999 wisely. Find out more with our 'It's your call' campaign
- Their life, your hands
- Find out about our 'Their Life, Your Hands' campaign and find your nearest community access public defibrillator
- Find out about Sepsis and what to look for
- 24 hours in EOE
- Take a look back at our 24 hours in EoE event held in December 2015.
What happens when you call 999 and what information will you need when you call?
- When should you call 999
- Find out about when should you call 999 and what else is available if it isn't a life-threatening emergency
- Chest pain
- Learn more about chest pain, what to look out for and the difference between heart attack and cardiac arrest
- Find out our stroke and what to look for if you think someone may be having a stroke.
- Using 999 if you have a speech or hearing impairment
- How to contact 999 if you or a family member has a speech or hearing impairment.
- Patient transport service
- Find out about our Patient Transport Services (PTS) and where we provide this service.
- Out of hours GP service
- We provide GP out of hours care in Bedfordshire and One Call Community Health Service Single Point of Access
- Resilience and specialist operations
- Find out about our resilience team and specialist operations and their responsibilities.
- Patient and public involvement
Find out about our engagement work with members of the public, schools and groups.
- Children's educational materials
- Take a look at our children's educational materials which you can download.
- Find out about how we work with HealthWatch all across the region and where your local group is located.
- Want us to join your event?
- If you would like us to attend your event, please complete this form to get in touch.
- Rest and meal breaks
- NHS ambulance service rest and meal breaks
- Join the team
Take a look at the range of great opportunities available to join our team as either an employee or as volunteer
- Volunteering and volunteers
Want to volunteer with us? Find out how you can get involved with us
- Community first responders
- How can you become a community first responder (CFR) with us?
- Interested in becoming a CFR
- Contact us if you're interested in becoming a community first responder with us
- Volunteer car drivers
What is the ambulance car service and how can you become a volunteer car driver?
- Interested in becoming a volunteer driver
- Contact us if you're interested in becoming a volunteer car driver with us
- Trust User Group
Who are the Trust User Group (TUG) and what is their role with us?
- Interested in becoming a TUG member
- Contact us if you're interested in joining the Trust User Group
- Working for us
Interested in working for us? Find out more about us and what roles are available here at the East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST).
- Intermediate ambulance practitioner
- Find out about the role of a intermediate ambulance practitioner (IAP).
- Associate ambulance practitioner
- Find out about the role of a associate ambulance practitioner.
- Student paramedic
- How you can become a student paramedic with us and the role of the student paramedic
- Graduate paramedic
- We're recruiting graduate paramedics - find out what we can offer you!
- If you're a qualified paramedic, why not take a look at what we can offer if you move to the east of England.
- Paramedic science degrees in the region
- Which universities in the east of England offer a paramedic science degree to students
- Where are our stations?
- Where are our stations based?
- Call handler
- Find out about the role of a call handler
- Patient transport driver
- How you can become a patient transport driver with us and the role of the patient transport driver
- What vacancies and job opportunities do we have available and where can I find them?
- In the news
- View all our latest news stories and patient meet-ups
- Contact us
How to contact us here at EEAST
- Tell us what you think
- Tell us what you think about the service you received from us.
- Social media
- Where can you find us on social media?
- General contact information
- How can you get in touch with some of our teams?
How can you compliment or thank a member of staff or volunteer and what information will we need from you.
- Thank you letters
- Read some of the thank you messages we receive throughout the year
How to make a complaint and what information will we need from you.
- Case studies
- Take a look at our case studies following complaints, concerns and comments received by us and the lessons learned from those investigations
Find out more about our patient advice liaison service and our PALs promise
- Lost property form
- If you have lost some property while in one of our vehicles and you would like to contact us to find this.
- Freedom of information
What is the Freedom of Information Act and what information do we publish?
- Who we are and what we do
- Details on how the Trust into the wider NHS ...
- What we spend and how we spend it
- How are we funded as a service and how do we spend our money.
- What are our priorities and how are we doing
- Publication scheme - What are our priorities and how are we doing?
- How we make decisions
- Services we offer
- Disclosure log
- Submit an FoI request
- How can you submit a Freedom of Information request to us
- Requests for information
How to access your information and records.
- Requests for information by police
- Find out how to make requests for information for the police
- Requests for information by solictors
- Find out how to make requests for information as a solicitor
- Requests for information by members of the public
- Find out how to make requests for information as a member of the public
- Friends and family test
- What is the friends and family test and why do we ask people to take part?
- webmail and GRS
- Access for our staff to their emails via webmail and to GRS